Suggested structure for the Extended Abstract (not exceeding 5.000 characters, including spaces):
- Introduction: present the motivation for the paper, its scope and objective and state the research question.
- Literature overview: briefly review the relevant literature related to the topic of your research problem.
- Methods: describe the methodology (or the research framework) followed, and the methods applied in the empirical analysis.
- Major findings/results: provide an overview of the main findings/results achieved in the paper.
- Conclusion: summarize the main ideas of the work.
Conference extended abstracts will be Blind Peer Reviewed by members of the International Scientific Committee and/or by other colleagues with strong expertise in the area.
The authors of accepted extended abstracts will then be invited to send the full papers to be included in the Conference proceedings.